Traffic is the very air that every website breathes in order to survive. As a webmaster, it is your responsibility to drive sufficient and steady traffic to your site in order to get the exposure it needs. This exposure will eventually bring huge profits to you. Here are the best 8 ways to traffic building:
1. Search Engine Optimization. Improve the quality and volume of traffic to your site by incorporating relevant keywords to your domain name and content. You also have to pay attention to the required keyword density so your website will rank higher on major search engines.
2. Bank on your content. Nothing beats a quality, useful content. When your website is viewed as a good source of much-needed information, you will be assured of steady traffic and more link request from other webmasters.
3. Article marketing. Write quality articles that showcases your expertise on your field and submit these articles to various article submission sites. This is the easiest way to earn quality inbound links that makes your websites more popular and frequently visited.
4. Link building. Research the internet for various websites or blogs that share your topic or theme and exchange links with them. It is important that these sites or blog has higher page ranking than you, otherwise, they will not help your standing on search engines.
5. Blogging. Another great traffic generating tool that dominates the internet today is blogging. Talk about your website, products, and services on your blog and incorporate your website’s URL.
6. Social networking sites. You can also generate traffic from MySpace, Friendster, and other social networking sites by putting up an enticing profile and inviting your potential clients to network with you. You can also put your website’s URL on your profile so interested buyers can just click it to get more information.
7. Social bookmarking. Let your visitors bookmark your website to social bookmarking services like del dot icio dot us and DIGG to get the exposure it needs.
8. Build traffic through YouTube. Create an interesting video about your products and services and post it on YouTube. Embed your website’s URL anywhere on the video so viewers would know where to go to get more information.