You made the decision that your most important job was to be a full time mom to your children and give them as much of you as possible. But now you want to start working from home so you can be with your children and earn some additional income to help the family finances.
You decide to build a website so you start looking for the right web host for your site. You go to Google and search for “web hosting” and you get 153,000,000 pages. Wow! Overwhelming! How do you find the right one?
Let’s set search criteria.
As a work at home mom, what do you never have enough of other than money? — How about time?
With the value of your time as a major consideration, time savings should be the driving factor in evaluating and finding a web host.
To make the most effective use of your time, you need a web host that will provide:
- A world class research tool to assist you in researching your market and the associate keywords. This tool helps you make certain that your market niche is large enough to support you, but not so large that you cannot compete with the big websites. Your largest waste of time could be several months spent building a website that did not have a chance of success.
- Detailed instructions in written or video format on how to go through the process of building a successful website. This saves you hours of floundering around on your own trying to figure it out.
- A web page builder that is easy to use. You want one where you fill in the blanks and it builds the page for you. This saves you from having to learn HTML programming.
- A tool that evaluates each page you build and tells you what to change to make the page rank high on Google search results. Why waste time building a web page that will not rank well on Google and not bring visitors to your website?
- A service that automatically builds your site map (listing of all your web pages). This is necessary to assist Google in ranking your web pages. Doing this yourself eats up your time.
- A service that automatically notifies Google that you have updated or changed a page on your website so Google can come to your website and evaluate your page. This accelerates the listing of your page on Google search results. You can do this yourself, but again, it consumes your time.
- Traffic analysis tools to tell you about your visitors, what keywords they used to find your website, and other data that you need to increase visitors to your site.
- Responsive support so you don’t waste your time trying to find the answer to your question.
- And finally, you want a webhost that will provide quality uptime hosting for your website. This is what other hosts do, but what about all the other time saving features that you need?
Does this sound like an impossible task? You think to yourself, “There is no way I will find a web host that does all this”.
I thought the same thing when I started looking for the ideal web host which would allow me to accomplish the maximum in the very limited time I have available to work on my online business. Since I have a full time day job, I can work on my online business only a couple of hours each day. Thankfully, I found Site Build It. I have used Site Build It to build four successful websites, and I plan to build more.
In my opinion, Site Build It is the most work at home mom friendly web host since it will allow you to work very efficiently. In reality, it is much more than a web host. It is an all in one solution for building a successful online work at home mom business.
Site Build It provides a free eBook written by Site Build It work at home moms. This eBook explains how to use Site Build It and succeed. Download your copy of this eBook now and start building your successful work at home mom business.